Langston Sheridan posted an update 1 year, 2 months ago
Hemorrhoid may not be an overly-complicated type of medical condition. However, just like other types of illnesses, ignoring its symptoms may exacerbate one’s condition and may lead to further complications. Today, hemorrhoid patients are offered with a huge variety of treatments, from natural to advanced surgical methods. Many, including medical experts who use advanced surgical treatments and prescribe synthetic medications, say that the best treatment for hemorrhoid is anything that’s natural. This is true for all other types of diseases.
But among the huge variety of natural treatments for hemorrhoid, which are really effective and helpful in relieving the symptoms and even permanently eradicating hemorrhoid? Here are
almuranas treatment that top the list of the best and most effective natural treatments for hemorrhoid.
1. Hot Bath. Both of these types of bathing help relieve symptoms such as itching and swelling, which eventually lessens the pain and discomfort that patients are experiencing. These methods involve immersing one’s pelvic region to a hot tub of warm water and staying there for at least 10 to 12 minutes. Patients may use pure water or may choose to put and dissolve some salt or baking soda into the water.
2. Diet. Following a strict diet helps prevent the occurrence and recurrence of hemorrhoids. Diet that is composed mainly of fiber-rich food helps prevent constipation, which is one of the major causes of hemorrhoids. A good diet for hemorrhoid patients should also include grains, fruits and vegetables, and a lot of water.
3. Mangosteen Juice/Apple Cider Vinegar. This can be both applied to the affected area or can be taken orally. Patients may choose to apply the juice to the affected area using cotton balls until swelling, as well as the pain and discomfort, has disappeared. The same goes for apple cider vinegar, which may burn during application, but can quickly provide relief to patients. Mangosteen juice and apple cider vinegar can also be taken orally for overall optimum health. If using mangosteen, I recommend you choose Xango as it offers the highest concentration of xanthones and is derived from the whole fruit.
4. Horse Chestnut. This is another popular home treatment for hemorrhoid. Horse chestnut is known to provide good blood circulation in the veins around the anus area. This is usually taken in the form of capsule or in the form of tea, but some patients choose to apply this externally. People who are prone to allergy should use horse chestnut cautiously as it can lead to different allergic reactions and side effects.
5. H Miracle. Another natural remedy for hemorrhoid that has also started to gain popularity among patients is the H Miracle or Hemorrhoid Miracle. H Miracle, a 50-page eBook written by Holly Hayden who used to suffer from hemorrhoids, features a natural, Chinese-based remedy that helps patients relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids and permanently get rid of the medical condition. The ingredients are all natural so patients are guaranteed no health risks or unpleasant side effects.