What Will I Learn?
- Short introduction and history overview of JavaScrpt
- General programming knowledge
- Variables and Types
- Objects, Array, and More
- Operators and Control Structures
- Iterating with Loops
- The Document Object Model
- DOM manipulation (using getElementByID, getElementByClassName and other methods)
Click here to enroll in this course.
- Lesson 1: Short introduction and history overview of JS
- Lesson 2: General programming knowledge
- Lesson4: Creating variables, working with conditional code, working with operators, working with loops and creating functions
Objects, Array, and More
- Lesson 5: Working with arrays, numbers and strings
- Lesson 6: Working with dates and Objects
Iterating with Loops
- Lesson 7: Iterating with Loops
- Lesson 8: Functions
The Document Object Model
- Lesson 9: What is the DOM?
- Lesson 9a: Working with nodes and elements
Working with the Document object Model
- Lesson 10: Accessing DOM elements, Changing DOM elements, and Creating DOM elements