This course provides you with the concepts and skills to use HTML and HTML5 effectively. You get hands-on practice working with basic through advanced techniques to get the most out of your experience. You will learn the basics of coding for web design, beginning with HTML and advancing to more complex HMTL5 and CSS fundamentals.
What Will I Learn?
- How to Create a Simple Page
- Marking up text
- Adding Links
- Adding Images
- Basic Table Markup
- Cascading Style Sheets Orientation
- Formatting Text
- Colors and BackGrounds
- Thinking Inside the Box
- Floating and Positioning
- Page Layout with CSS & CSS Techniques
- Web Graphics Basics
- How the Web Works
Click here to enroll in this course.
What are web semantics?
- Lesson 1: What are web semantics?
Understanding HTML5 content models
- Lesson 2: Understanding HTML5 content models
Supporting older browsers
- Lesson 3: Supporting older browsers
Structuring and defining HTML5 documents
- Lesson 4; Structuring and defining HTML5 documents
- Lesson 5: Using headings
- Lesson 6: Building navigation
Nesting and grouping content
- Lesson 7: Nesting and grouping content
Working with HTML5 lists
- Lesson 8: Working with HTML5 lists
- Lesson 8: Defining link relationships
- Lesson 9: Writing comments, working wih meta tags
- Lesson 10: Using microdata